If you are looking for a dessert for hot days that is light and refreshing at the same time, you can’t miss this article. In fact, below we will reveal three delicious recipes with which you can prepare light strawberry, pineapple and even chocolate mousse.
A light mousse is the perfect dessert to use as a perfect snack or snack now that warm days are approaching. In many areas of our country, in fact, already with spring the heat begins to be felt. In addition to cooling you down without weighing you down, thanks to the lightness and naturalness of their ingredients, these light mice are very easy to prepare. Are you ready to go to work? Let’s get started right away!
3 recipes of light mousse against the heat
1. Strawberry mousse
The first light mousse proposal that we present will have the delicious flavor of strawberries. It is a very simple, colorful recipe that you will learn in no time. If you plan to prepare a dinner or a summer snack, this dessert will make you look great.
- 1 bag of strawberry jelly
- 200 grams of fresh strawberries
- 250 milliliters of water
- 1 bag of natural sweetener (we suggest stevia)
- 1 natural yogurt
- To start preparing this delicious strawberry mousse, you will need to put half a glass of water on the stove, until it reaches the boiling point. Then add the gelatin and, when it melts, pour the other half glass of water. Let the mixture sit for half an hour until it solidifies, cooling.
- As the jelly begins to form, continue preparing the recipe. Wash and blend the strawberries and then mix them with the yogurt. Check the level of sweetness and add the stevia, without exaggerating. If the strawberries are very ripe, it probably won’t be necessary.
- Mix the strawberry mixture with the yogurt and sweetener. When all the ingredients are completely blended, add the gelatin and blend all the mixture together again. It is important to do this for at least a couple of minutes because it is in this step that the mixture will reach the typical consistency of the mousse, since another fundamental ingredient will come into play: air.
- Serve in small containers or cups and let it rest. You can decorate this strawberry mouse light with a mint leaf or pieces of fruit.
2. Pineapple mousse
Pineapple is one of the most popular fruits during the summer. It is a very light fruit, suitable for all types of diets. If you want to make a light, healthy and low-calorie dessert, this is definitely a good option.
- 5 slices of pineapple (with its juice)
- 1 glass of machine-made coffee
- 200 grams of beaten cheese
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 2 egg whites
- Cut 4 round slices of pineapple into small pieces. Set one aside, which will serve as a decoration.
- Mix these cubes with the cheese, beating and mashing these two ingredients until they are completely mixed.
- Meanwhile, heat the pineapple juice until it boils and then add the gelatin sheets. Mix well until they dissolve and let them cool.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites (egg whites) for a couple of minutes until whipped. This step is very important because it will give your mouse light its classic texture.
- Mix all the ingredients, leave to cool and serve at the table, decorating each cup with a small piece of pineapple.
3. Light chocolate mousse
The last of the recipes, with which you can prepare refreshing light mousse, obviously could not exclude one of the ingredients most loved by all of us: chocolate. In addition to giving a more intense flavor, as you will see also in this case the preparation will take just about ten minutes.
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of stevia
- 550 milliliters of liquid cream
- 170 grams of dark (or milk) chocolate
- Beat the eggs and mix them with the stevia.
- Heat half of the liquid cream, without reaching the boiling point and mix slowly with the beaten eggs. Continue for a few minutes so that the mixture accumulates an adequate amount of air.
- Heat this mixture and add the chocolate. Cut it into small pieces so that it melts more easily with the heat.
- Put the mixture in the fridge to let it cool.
- Now add the remaining liquid cream. Once done, mix everything with the mixture left in the fridge and beat all the ingredients again, this time at low speed.
- Serve the chocolate mousse, decorating it with chocolate shavings.
These three light mousse recipes are different but have a lot in common. First and foremost, these are healthy desserts. They are also fresh, light and easy to prepare. It won’t even cost too much to buy the ingredients, so we can say that they are suitable for any budget. You can prepare just one, your favorite, or have fun elaborating all three. Which one did you like the most?